Welcome to 2018!

January 01, 2018 1 Comments A+ a-


Welcome to 2018

2017 was a downhill struggle for me and I can't say that I am not happy that it's over. With 2017 gone and out the window, 2018 sure came in like a wrecking ball and now I have a problem ...

I have to get used to writing the correct dates on paperwork, checks, and the likes. It seems like I just figured out the 2017 dates and now I have to try and remember to right 18/2018 on everything I sign and date. "Ugh!"

Well, moving on. It is officially a new year. With a new year comes new opportunities. Like this blog. This blog is new. I got this hair-brained idea that I should start a blog and post something every single day for an entire year. Since 2018 just started, I figured why not start this year?

While most people who read this probably don't know me, this blog will be a good way for you to do just that. My life is full of trials and tribulations and I almost always come out on top. I did say "almost." Who knows, while you're reading through my blog, you just might find something you can relate to.

So, here's to 2018 and 365 days of Amanda. *cheers*

I'm a stay-at-home mom, full-time college student, and my other things. I love to write, talk, read, play games, design graphics and websites, and a whole lot more.

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 3, 2018 at 12:42 AM delete

I'm excited to follow you through your journey throughout this year:)

Reply
avatar