I Got A Legendary

January 15, 2018 1 Comments A+ a-



I Got A Legendary!

I am a World of Warcraft (WoW) player, and I don't discriminate between the Alliance or Horde. I enjoy playing both factions. I have an Alliance main; a Gnome, Holy Priest who acts as my primary healer, and a Blood Elf, Marksmanship Hunter who serves as my primary DPS. I also like playing Druid healers and tanks. 

Until recently, I abandoned my Alliance characters to focus on my Horde toons. My hunter has a 926 item level and two equipped legendaries. I thought it was time to do some work on my Priest. So, I started playing her again on Sunday. When I started, she was at an 883 item level. Now, she's 906 and climbing.

Today, I got my first legendary on my Priest. It isn't the most significant legendary item for my specialization, but it boosted my item level quite a bit. I was able to get into the Antorus raid in Looking For Raid (LFR) and obtained several more pieces of gear to replace the crappy equipment I was wearing. My Heals Per Second (HPS) was sitting at about 400k at 889 item level. I break about 1.2m HPS now, and I'm happy with that. I'm sure it will get better with raid progression and better gear.


My Priest, Gypsiezimmbi (pictured above), is finally getting the love she deserves! I've had more fun playing her the last few days than I have while playing any other character in WoW. It helps that I'm part of an active guild and I don't have to pug (find random players) groups to do dungeons or raids.

During the Draenor expansion, I played her a lot as a disc priest. I switched to Holy when the Legion Expansion released. I'm not sure what her specialization (spec) will be with the upcoming Battle for Azeroth expansion, but I know I want to stick to a healing spec.

That's all I have for you today, a little bit of gamer nerd info about my characters in WoW. Oh, wait, no! Check out what I had for dinner!


You know you have a great chicken pot pie when the crust just falls off the edges of the pie holder! It was truly delicious. :D

Until Tomorrow ...

I'm a stay-at-home mom, full-time college student, and my other things. I love to write, talk, read, play games, design graphics and websites, and a whole lot more.

1 comments:

Write comments
April Magill
AUTHOR
January 17, 2018 at 2:47 PM delete

No idea about WoW, so a lot of that just sounded foreign to me, haha. But I could kinda sorta relate, from my experiences in SWTOR, so yeah, congrats on the item and upgraded gear! :)

And that pot pie does look delicious! And huge! Haha. Glad you enjoyed it. ;)

Reply
avatar