Migraine, Migraine, Go Away!

January 05, 2018 3 Comments A+ a-


Migraine, Migraine, Go Away!

I have had a killer headache for the better part of the day. I feel sick to my stomach, and all the pain is in the frontal left and right areas. It's starting to drive me crazy. I guess that's what happens when you spend the majority of the day staring at the computer screen writing and modifying the previously written code on a project.

At any rate, yes ... I am talking about Harry Potter again. That project I keep telling you about is the source of the code I've been wracking my brain to write, modify, and fix today. I decided to give you all a little preview. You can see it in this post's image at the top.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and dreading it at the same time. We're going to South Carolina to visit Torrey and Wyatt--our oldest two children. I love seeing them and spending time with them, but I hate the long ride there and back and everything in between.

When it's cold out, it's hard to find things to do with them. But, at the same time, we don't like to take them to a whole bunch of fun places because then they get used to it and expect it all of the time. They need to learn that mommy and daddy aren't made of money, and we can't always do the fun expensive things when we visit.

I am not sure what the plan is as far as what we're going to do tomorrow. I suppose we'll figure that out on the drive up like we usually do.

Anyways, today wasn't too shabby except for a headache. My husband is coming down with a cold or a sinus infection. It sounds more sinus related to me. I cleaned up a bit around the house and had some play time with miss Chloe. She's such a mess, but I love her so much. I love all my kids for those who'd feel the need to ask.

There are many birthdays this month. I'm really surprised that I can remember most of them. But, then again, most of them are family members and super close friends, so maybe that's why I rarely forget the dates. 

I remembered earlier today that I need to run out to my mom's house at some point. I purchased three name necklaces two weeks before Christmas. One for my sister, Destiny. Another necklace for my other sister, Ashli (Shlee). And, the last one was for my eldest daughter, Torrey. Torrey will get hers tomorrow. I'll just have to make some time this upcoming week to get out to my mom's to drop off the other two.

As this week is ending, we're getting closer and closer to Chloe's first day of school. She starts a special education preschool on January 9th. I don't think I'm ready for her to go to school, but that's a discussion for another time. 

I need to get to bed, kick this headache and get some sleep before the long haul to South Carolina in the morning. Until Tomorrow ...

I'm a stay-at-home mom, full-time college student, and my other things. I love to write, talk, read, play games, design graphics and websites, and a whole lot more.

3 comments

Write comments
April Magill
AUTHOR
January 6, 2018 at 8:05 PM delete

Ah, I can completely relate to the headache problems. I had one myself last night, hate them so much! I hope it eventually went away. The project is coming along nicely, I'd missed working with you also, so thanks for including me, btw, if I've forgotten to say that lately. :D

What did Torrey think of her necklace? I'm sure they appreciate anywhere that you take them, or at least they will when they get older and know how much you guys do for them, in attempting to spend as much quality time as possible. :)

Kids grow up way too fast! I don't even have any, and I know that. :P Aidan grows up SO much more every time I'm able to see him again. And I have no doubt that my new niece will be the same. How much of the day will Chloe be spending at school, when she starts?

Reply
avatar
Amanda Zimmer
AUTHOR
January 7, 2018 at 10:16 PM delete

Yeah, the headaches are coming more often than I'd like. I just don't want to go to the doctor and be told that something else is wrong with me (lol).

I have missed working with you too. It's always a lot of fun, frustration, and it could be better if I had Chris to yell at (LMAO).

Torrey loved her necklace, she wore it all day. I had to explain that she was not allowed to wear it in the shower because the chain is super thin. But, I don't think that'll be too much of a problem.

With Chloe going to school, she'll only be going three half-days per week. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I'll drop her off at 11 or the buss will pick her up at 10:50 and take her to school. She'll get out around 2:10 in the afternoon.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
February 6, 2018 at 4:29 PM delete

You should take breaks from web design. That sort of stuff which includes web design, computer programming etc. can ruin your eyes. Who knows what else it does? However, though, they have designed special glasses for such projects and they're cheap.

Reply
avatar